Bullsmoor Lodge Residential Care Home Enfield near me
Bullsmoor Lodge is a purpose built Care Home for dementia with 44 ensuite bedrooms, situated at the end of Bullsmoor Lane close to the Hertford Road at Waltham Cross, and was opened by Scimitar in June 1997.
Immediately at the entrance hall you will experience a warm welcoming environment. The feeling of space has been built into the design and very easy access is afforded into the main Lounge and Dining Room and then on to the spacious rear garden which has a sitting out patio and lawn which is secluded and sunny. There is a separate quiet lounge to the rear of the property. There is ease of access throughout the building and a licensed bar in the main lounge. There are two modern passenger lifts and the Manager's office is situated on the ground floor immediately by the entrance hall.
All bedrooms are light and airy with a homely yet modern character and have ensuite facilities with a private telephone, television facility and an emergency call system.
Waltham Cross main shopping centre is just a short walk away for those that are ambulant.
- The hotel caters for a maximum of 48 residents
- Residence on long or short term (respite) basis
- Respite bookings taken up to a year in advance
- Double/shared rooms available upon request
- Communal areas including television lounge
- Visitors welcomed and encouraged at all times
- Fully licensed bar
- All rooms have en-suite facilities
- Room service and daily papers
- Private telephone and television in every room
- Personal laundry service
- All meals freshly prepared on the premises
- Special dietary needs fully catered for
- Spacious dining room
- 24 hour staff cover and emergency call facilities
- All personal care needs attended for
- Frequent GP site visits arranged
- Hairdresser, Chiropodist, Dentist and Optician
- Daily activities arranged, trips away catered
- Specialist dementia care suite and dedicated lounge
- Passenger lifts